PHHP Phyto Products - PHHP FiTMeal - Help to Achieve Fit and Slim Body Shape

Today I'd like to talk about a great product; PHHP FiTMeal I am taking it currently and I aim to lose 5 kg in 3 months time, slow and steady. I have started it one month ago. I am trying to deal with my occasional hunger attack! It comes with two delicious flavors; Vanilla Banana and Choco Oats. Tried and love them both!

PHHP FiTMeal - Help to Achieve Fit and Slim Body Shape

FiTMeal is a nutritious, convenient and yummy meal replacement solution for individuals with busy lifestyle and people who wants to get fitter and look better physically. This product is safe and suitable for people who wants to lose weight. It comes with tasty flavors; Vanilla Banana and Choco Oats, that will make your day a brighter one to start daily.

FiTMeal is designed to CUT, TONE & BUILD your body into your desired shape.


CUT - FiTMeal helps to kick start your program to lose weight
TONE - FiTMeal helps to tone body definition to a fitter shape
BUILD - FiTMeal helps to build muscle and reduce skin flabbiness appearance


FiTMeal is produced using natural ingredients. 
Every sachet of FiTMeal contains 198 calories and 20 grams of protein. It also contains Chia Seed that can replenish Omega 3 in human body.

Benefits of taking PHHP FiTMeal
  1. Natural satiety (The drink gives you fullness after consumption) 
  2. It helps to manage appetite.
  3. It is a protein drink. It contains 20 grams of protein to help burn more fat and build more muscle.
  4. It helps to repair and maintain body tissues.
  5. It contains 18 types of essential vitamins and minerals that are vital to your body.
  6. It helps to lower cholesterol level.
For a more effective slimming and body building plan, we must be DISCIPLINE to have a healthy and natural diet by EATING RIGHT and WORKING OUT.

Below is a plan for suggestion purpose only. You may replace apple and banana with other high content in fiber and protein fruits.

(note: please click on the picture to view it)


(note: please click on the picture to view it)


(note: please click on the picture to view it)

I just started this product 1 month ago. Now I can skip my breakfast by having FiTMeal drink in the morning. It keeps me full until lunch time and I don't need to snack anymore (It helps me to save some $$). 

I need to be more discipline when it comes to working out. I am taking baby steps now. Not an easy task for a couch potato like me! Will update again my progress, wish me luck!

Give it a TRY today and ORDER here.

Fitlosophy PHHP FitMeal 
Flavor: Choco Oats or Vanilla Banana
Content: 50 gm x 14 sachets
Price: RM 148.40 (1 box)
           RM 296.80 (2 boxes) 
           RM 445.20 (Buy 3 boxes free 1 box promo)

Note: Free delivery within KL area. 
Outside of Kuala Lumpur may incur delivery charge, shall notify the charge once confirmed your location.



Want more info, please call me @ 018 - 316 8782 (whatsapp) Melissa